Metal Thread

Great band. Great show(s).

1 Like

My feelings today…

4 Likes

You lucky sob. I heard the new album is coming out 2099

2 Likes

Perfect circle is also playing the festival. So I get to see Maynard twice in 2 days haha

5 Likes

Love this video

2 Likes

Agreed haha been a while since I’ve listened to that song.

1 Like

Love them!

2 Likes
1 Like

Good song, I like the lyrics.

1 Like

Here’s one I haven’t heard in a while lol

1 Like

Just watched Resovoir Dogs

3 Likes

First show of 2018 is going to be CRAZY Seeing them tonight haha anyone else know these dudes?

4 Likes

OMG I’m sure their live show is awesome. So jealous! Love these guys!

1 Like

Great thread! Not sure if this fits here but I find straight edge bands are great in keeping the motivation going, into Minor Threat these days (lyrics included):

5 Likes

Love type o. I usually listen to and am inspired musically by bands like archspire. When it comes to other aspects I would have to to six am life is beautiful is a good song to listen to even though they are not technically metal.

Seeing these guys tonight for the fist time with born of osiris

2 Likes

ABR is so damn good! They’re playing Nashville in a few weeks, still undecided about going, afraid I will regret it if I don’t go though.

What’s your opinion on the Phantom Anthem vs. Constellations vs. Messengers debate? I personally like Constellations the best, but that was the first album I heard by them.

1 Like

Mariana’s Trench is my favorite song by them, that whole album is great. I think Phantom Anthem is a great album though! I just listened to the whole album last night while reading the big book, I dont really think they have come out with a bad album, although i never really digged their christmas covers haha

2 Likes

Hells yeah! Mariana’s trench, whitewashed are some goodies.

1 Like

I love TON!