Metal Thread

Whatchu got against cavemen bub… We are a proud bunch

Lol just sayin…

They may hate to be called metal but… makes u realize your not the only one with damaged goods.
5 Likes

Cannibal corpse is awesome. As far as purists are concerned they should be worshipping the ground these guys walk on. American death metal wouldn’t be what it is today without cannibal corpse

1 Like

That goes without saying. Alex Webster is a beast on bass and the master of 3 finger technique. Check out his stuff with blotted science.

1 Like

Thanks I’ll check them out

1 Like

Thought it was Beethoven’s moonlight sonata at first

That whole album is spectacular.

Definitely going to check it out

1 Like

Awesome stuff. I love that instrumental metal jam stuff. Check out spastic ink if you get a chance they’re one of my favorites

1 Like

War of ages. I know a lot of people who dont have any Christian beliefs but believe they are one of the best bands out there

1 Like

Spastic ink very neoclassical. Has a satriani feel to it.

Cauting: extreme language. But i heard this song for the first time today and it blew me away. On repeat all day.

Welcome to extreme metal lol there’s a lot more out there. You’ve just scratched the surface.

Try this one out

1 Like

Love You To Death is my favorite Type O song. Sooo beautiful. I have to listen to it at least 3 times in a row when I do listen to it.

3 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes