Metal Thread

That’s the way to do it. That’s where I was for archspire who is my all time favorite. Was watching Jared the bass player the whole set. After there set I got to meet him and now take lessons to learn the art and techniques of extreme metal. Cool dude.

1 Like
4 Likes

Jeff hughell is f**king amazing on bass.

So I never actually watched any Mastodon videos but lately I’ve been checking out Two Toe Tags metal reviews on YouTube and they had one. I had no idea what I was missing! Their videos are awesome (and usually pretty funny)!

1 Like

Guys I’ve been super into Wardruna lately. Definitely more folk than metal (despite having Gaahl in the band!) but so good. Their music always makes me feel so focused and centered.

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

My man buckethead dudes sick on a guitar all instrumental check it out! https://youtu.be/BxpOdMRUcRc

1 Like

i always miss thy art is murder when they come thru chicago :frowning: Need to see them soon!

I’d like to see them live. Dig their sound.

1 Like

I saw them in Philly a few years back at summer slaughter they were awesome

1 Like

1 Like

A classic redone very well

1 Like

Chuck was amazing and the god father of tech death.

1 Like

Tempe, at the Marquee. Maybe I’ll make that Summer Slaughter! Indoors too. I love me some Born of Osiris

Kinda my thoughts for the day
1 Like

Dead cross

1 Like

This ones always good for a speeding ticket…or if ur just wondering what wearin a neck brace for a few days would be like. Means a little more once you’ve seen the writing on the wall too…

4 Likes