Metal Thread

That’s awesome I thought I was the only one.

1 Like

Definitely not! ฅ’ω’ฅ

1 Like

My brother sent me this this morning. I don’t know how I lived without it.

2 Likes

Saw Author and Punished at SXSW a couple years ago. Very cool.

Not what I was expecting. But turned out wayy better then I thought

1 Like

Someone posted a pantera vid and said sorry this one is pretty old. That makes me sad. To me that is the “newer stuff”!

1 Like

Their version of Thunderstruck is cool!

1 Like

Ziltoid is a puppet that Devin imagined, and he made a concept album about it lol. It’s about coffee! ZTO II did not tickle my fancy as much.

Hi there, it helps me too. I like, hard rock, Marilyn Manson, and my fav genre is grunge. I’m happy to share with you here. Like the vid by the way.

Thanks for posting. I have been in to heavy rock for years. I listen to a lot of older uk metal bands. Iron Maiden are touring this year and I will be in the mosh pit!!!

2 Likes

I’m so stoked!!!

4 Likes

black\m/etal

Haiduk - Exomancer (2018)

1 Like

@Matthew88 Holy balls Batman, look at that lineup!!! Looks like I need to plan a roadtrip in May haha! :metal:t2:

The more sobies the merrier! I’ve Got a friend flying in from Cali to check it out with me. Never seen Tool

“Why cant we learn from the plague that surrounds us? a glance at you and me… learn from my mistakes”

2 Likes
2 Likes

Released today, 49 years ago. Thanks Alex Trebec.
220px-Black_Sabbath_debut_album

4 Likes

What a great album even today. Just the opening bells get you going. However Master of Reality has to be my favorite. So heavy. The tom roll in Children of the Grave was the best thing I’ve heard!

1 Like