Metal Thread

:thinking: Trying to figure this one out musically.

Didn’t know they still make music! Thx!

Going to see Phil anselmo and illegals in couple weeks and just booked Metallica and Slipknot. Never thought id be able to go to concerts again when first getting sober. Is pretty awesome going and being able to remember the whole concert. Have seen so many bands am not sure who i want to see more just want to see them sober

3 Likes

Yesss for slipknot :slight_smile:

F*’'k yeah. Can’t wait for this album.
2 Likes

Last i read he was sober for his 50th

Aw man it “video unavailable”d me. But fuck yes!

That sucks. Check it out on YouTube. I’ve been waiting on a song or something about the berserkers. Those guys where the definition of insane.

This morning’s best energy giver

8 Likes

That’s blown the weekend cobwebs away!!! Nice one

1 Like

Yes, and sweaty nightmares too :+1:

1 Like

I had a weird dream last night. First one I remember anyway. I’ve not suffered any like other people have.

Was it about using?

No, I lost someone’s push bike byt couldn’t get to find it because something was always in the way.

That stinks. When i was drinking i always had dreams of moving to a new apartment. Not anymore…

It’s not metal but… Between ages 20-24 I had a serious Trad Goth phase. Give me all the black, PVC, New Rock Boots you can find and smother me in black and white make up and I was happy. I was (and still am) really into Siouxsie and the Banshees and this was one of my favourite tracks. I remember it coming on in the nightclub I used to go to and it had an altogether different relevence to me as it does now.

2 Likes

Phil Anselmo and illegals concert on weekend was awesome. Went with 2 other sober mates. Brought a couple memories back from seeing Pantera in the 90s

4 Likes

My 2 year old boy.
Metal enough?

10 Likes

Where is his little black leather jacket??? :wink:

2 Likes

I bought this for my Niece a few months back from amazon for about £30.00 - It looks like he’d rock it too!

4 Likes