Might just stay sober?

Hey. Im now went 20 days with no alcohol. Decided to take a break due to feeling like shit, hangovers and general sluggishness alcohol was giving me.

Only 20 days later i feel healthier, more alert, more patience with family and energy to do things like go to the gym etc.

Never felt dependent on alcohol but knew it was having an effect on my mental health and relationships. Do i just keep on going?

Had a clear diary recently so worried about upcoming parties, get togethers etc. Also no idea how to go on holiday without having a beer.

7 Likes

Sounds like a plan :slightly_smiling_face:keep on going, keep on growing. Well done on your sober days :+1:

7 Likes

Yes - what a great feeling - no hangovers, more energy, not feeling sluggish, just overall not feeling like shit!

Keep this going - it will only get better. Life without alcohol is so much cleaner and happier.

Don’t let alcohol rule your events or situations. So many other sober ways to let loose and have fun. You can search threads on this forum to help dealing with situations without alcohol.

The beginning is the toughest and you are already at 20 days - way to go! You got this - keep the momentum going :slight_smile:

1 Like

I vote keep going :slight_smile: sobriety keeps getting better. I highly recommend

Here you go…

2 Likes

Totally up to you.