Milestone 15

15 days sober and I feel better than ever how ever I understand that this might be the honeymoon period and not to trust it, still I am enjoying the time I get feeling happy and doing the things I love again, this new life feels so empty and first but once you start getting past that my eyes widen to whole new opportunities that I masked away. I have learnt the power of saying no to my own thoughts, heres to another 15

7 Likes

Congratulations on 15 days yay!!!10 days for me. I agree it’s a strange new feeling but a good feeling. Feels good to be sober. I agree with you on the honeymoon period take it 1 day at a time. Joined an AA group which has helped me so much. Doin the sober dance :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a lovely feeling waking up and feeling fresh . Well done on your 15 days. Each day is a blessing. Today is the day that matters the most we only need 1 day at a time to keep adding the numbers up. X

2 Likes

Congratulations. It’s a bit of a rollercoaster ride this journey and we have to take the good with the bad.
But then that’s life.
Well done.:metal:

1 Like

Enjoy the feeling! :confetti_ball:
Nothing wrong with being happy with it and being aware it’s temporary :wink:
Congratulations with you’re 15 days sober! :trophy:

2 Likes

Well done on 15 days , make it easier try a meeting they will help you on your journey James wish you well