Milk and Cookies

Binge watching Netflix and binge eating double stuffed oreos and milk to pass the time rather than drinking.

Satisfy your sweet tooth, and stay strong people!

15 Likes

Yum…I was having some chips and salsa a little bit ago that was my craving.

1 Like

I satisfy myself with fat lol, the sweets kill me and make me fiend for more.

Keto4life

2 Likes

I love low-ish carb :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh wow yum

1 Like

Woke up this morning to a bunch of crumbs in my face and a half gallon of milk next to the couch…
What have I become lol

7 Likes

20 carbs a day or below. Difficult at first but it’s been the best thing I’ve ever tried. Don’t even miss bread nowadays

1 Like

I eat what I want and just exercise a lot. I’m not allowed to drive so I bike and walk many miles a day.

3 Likes

I used to eat what I wanted and all of it, and all of yours too lol. “You gonna finish that?”

5 Likes

Just ate a bowl of beef and riced Cauliflower. Paleo

Quest for fire food

4 Likes

Completely agree. It makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something every time I go somewhere. It’s great for my self esteem, which I had none before. And walking just makes me happy.

1 Like

I have not and I can only imagine the smell

I think I’m due for a walk today.

I like taking my pups on a walk and pick a new album that I’ve never listened to from beginning to end

1 Like

That sounds delicious!

1 Like

It is. Slow-cooked with mushrooms, beef bone broth, rosemary and garlic.

2 Likes

I live in a city of 120,000 and people from the program still seem to find me on my travels and offer me rides. The police don’t really know me here, ya know with all the murder investigations, so they aren’t as friendly. We don’t need AC here bc it’s still winter and probably will be forever lol. Can I borrow your pink shoes though?

1 Like

I never fail to love your honesty @C-sun

1 Like

Fingerling grapes??? Never heard of. Fingerling potatoes, yes, but not grapes.

1 Like

On me 2nd packet of peanut M&Ms. Spent about £20 of sweeties this week. But hey. Who cares !!! Im nuts so i enjoy eating nuts !!

1 Like

No roaches, thankfully!

1 Like