Moon landings anniversary and 600 day sober milestone!

Hi all today is day 600 for me! I am not going to say it’s as great as the moon landing but certainly a giant leap for me! Thanks for all your support :grin:

33 Likes

:joy: congratulations.
You have reached 600 days but did they really land on the moon :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :confetti_ball:
I think it’s better then the moon landing! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Congrats, you have always been an inspiration

1 Like

I don’t really care much about the moon landing, but you hitting 600? Hell, to the yes!

2 Likes

Congratulations Rob. Your an inspiration my friend.:grinning:

1 Like

Awesome work buddy! Here’s some moon photos I took recently

6 Likes

Huge congratulations!

1 Like

History is made every day, isn’t it? And just like the Apollo missions, there are so very many people making it possible for us to be here now. :+1:

3 Likes

Great artistry with your camera, Ariel!

2 Likes

Thanks for all the positive comments… I’m off to a 50th birthday party tonight for one of my close friends which has a moon landings theme… I might have a look for a ‘cccp’ t shirt to stir things up :grin:…I am fascinated by the moon landings…I was 6 months old when it happened… @aircircle great photos.

2 Likes

So proud of you @Robketts!! Great job on your 600!!

1 Like

I don’t believe in the moon.

Good work bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

600 that’s awesome! Congratulations :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s better than the moon landing cause that shit never happened. Congrats! :stuck_out_tongue::space_invader::new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

I once watched a film called ‘iron sky’ where the Nazis fled secretly to the moon…and there was even a moon Fuhrer! Then in ‘iron sky 2’ the Nazis went into battle riding on T-rex’s! Then it got ridiculous! :grin: I think it happened…that is the Americans got there…:joy:

2 Likes

I will toast you with a glass of Tang!!

1 Like

This is some kind of trippy movie :joy:

1 Like

Tut :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: if you and the boys say so !!! :smirk::laughing:

2 Likes

I watched the moon landing with my family and neighbors. It was a HUGE big deal and there was a fun build up to it. It was a break from watching the war in Vietnam on the news every night.

3 Likes