More drama!

After returning home for a matter of days, and hubby swearing he would join me in sobriety after catching him with drugs and full of drink less than a week ago, here I am again bedding down at my sister’s!!
I came in from work last night after not being able to make contact with hubby, to be met by him practically chain smoking, talking incessantly, smelling of drink. I could tell by his eyes and way he spoke that he had been drinking, could hear him talking loudly on the phone in lairy manner like he was in pub, then saw him coming in from front acting suspiciously like he may have had something dropped off!
Anyway, he swore blind it was all in my mind, however being well on way to third week clean and sober, I trust myself and my judgement now, and need to protect and look after my new found health and sobriety.
No going back this time, actually relieved, bored of trying to fix him as well as myself. I want my life back!

10 Likes

Difficult situation, but your right. You have to make sure your okay.
We cant make someone else change, we can only stick to our own journeys and hope that they hop on with us :hugs:
Glad you have your sister with you for support through this.

1 Like