More on Legal Issue

Hi Sober Family,

Well today was the day I went before a judge. They took my plea and lucky enough I didn’t have to post bail. That weight that was weighing me down is GONE and I’m feeling blessed and optimistic. The hearing is scheduled for the end of May. My lawyer was amazing and I’m so glad I contacted him. Now it’s in the hands of the judge and my HP. I appreciate all of you who got me to this part of the process. A week ago I told you my story and y’all helped make the best decision ever. Much love and appreciation. Keep me in your prayers as I will keep you in mine. Thanks again for the support and I’ll keep you posted on the outcome. Take care!!! :pray::hugs::art::rainbow::+1:🤸:sunrise_over_mountains:

Hugs,

Cisco

19 Likes

Happy for you Cisco - that’s wonderful to hear :innocent:

1 Like

I’m still so very impressed and proud of u for taking the next right step. I cam only imagine how free you feel in a sense, now that this is being dealt with

2 Likes

Good deal man,

Part of putting the wreckage of your past behind you is handling it, the longer it weighs the longer it holds you back

2 Likes

That’s great news! I’ve been following your journey and I’m really impressed how you’re handling it. Congrats! Pretty soon this will all be behind you and you’ll no longer have to live watching over your shoulder.

2 Likes

You did all the work Cisco. We just supported you in moving forward rather than staying still.

1 Like

Keep it up my brother.

1 Like

@Hannyfannaty not sure you meant to tag me….

1 Like

I’m sorry apologies.