Most absurd place to have a drink

I hope this is an ok topic to post. I was just thinking about how dependent I have been on booze without even realizing it. Booze is EVERYWHERE and we all have to deal with that.

Anyway I was thinking about the time my wife and I were at the AZ Snow Bowl . It was fall and we took a nice chair lift up to about 11,000 feet. The view and nature was beautiful. They said we could go to the bar and get drinks for the chairlift ride to the top. So even out in nature on a half hour chairlift ride to the top we’ve got our double bloody Mary’s. It just dawned on me today how ridiculous that was. And how dependent on alcohol I have been. I hope this doesn’t break any posting rules but thought it would be fun to read about other people’s most absurd places they drank. Like the Whole Foods in Austin Texas that has a bar. Can’t we even go grocery shopping without having to pass by a bar.
:pray::heart:

3 Likes

In my work truck in front of a customers house with a 24 oz beer pouring it into a tiny Dixie up taking beer shots . It’s crazy thinking how risky that was now that I’m sober .

2 Likes

Last year on St. Patrick’s Day, there was a group of dudes doing Jameson shots after their deadlifts.

Literally the last place I expected to see someone drinking…

2 Likes