Motivation and meditation posts (Part 2)

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

:joy: oh that paint your ass white was unexpected and made me giggle. I get the point but still… it reminded me of how my dad would say things and gave me a good giggle. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning.

1 Like

I saw your other post. Maybe its because of the 3 posts in a row thing? I dont know. But i thought i would comment so you could try again and see if it works now.

2 Likes

Good morning. Thank you everyone. I started the original but that was closed and it was opened back up by someone as a part 2.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I struggle with that last one, living in the delusion that my was is the only “right” way. Im working on it. Thank you for sharing. I needed to read that one this morning. Ive been enjoying your postings but have been silent. I will work on that also. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good morning

3 Likes

Good morning. I am going to continue to do the daily posts as long as I can work within the 3 consecutive posts. There maybe gaps until there is a response. Thank you for all the love and support throughout the years. I am so grateful to be able to post on here a read the stories of how ppl stay sober. Keep doing this one day at a time.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharinf daily. I always read at least one thing that really hits me.

Good morning.

3 Likes