Motivation and meditation posts (Part 1)

Good morning

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning.

2 Likes

Good morning my friends
Let’s get after it

2 Likes

4 Likes

Good morning

2 Likes

About a month since I sat down and did some meditation although I do try and be mindful through my daily activities. Today’s was on cultivating loving kindness. I find the idea of self love hard, but I substitute this for acceptance and it works better for me. The mantra is: May I be happy, may I be safe, may I be healthy, may I be at peace.

2 Likes

Just read many posts here, and I need all of them today. Thanks.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Good morning.

1 Like

5 Likes

Found this on a Kundalini Yoga Website:

The Seven Steps to Happiness

Commitment

The first step is commitment. In every life you are meant to commit. That is why the word is commit-meant. Commitment gives you CHARACTER.

Character

Character is when all your characteristics—all facets, flaws, and facts—are under your control. Yin and yang meet there, totally balanced. Character gives you DIGNITY.

Dignity

People start trusting you, liking you, respecting you. Dignity will give you DIVINITY.

Divinity

What is Divinity? Divinity is when people have no duality about you. They trust you right away. They have no fear about you. Divinity gives you GRACE.

Grace

Where there is grace, there is no interference, no gap between two people, no hidden agenda. Grace gives you the power to SACRIFICE.

Power to Sacrifice

You can stand any pain for that person. That sacrifice gives you HAPPINESS.

Happiness

Commitment—the power to succeed when you are powerless. Character—you cannot be shaken. Dignity—do not hesitate to do what you have to do for somebody. Divinity— nothing can touch you.Grace— stand any disgrace with grace. Power to sacrifice—know you own nothing, that everything is of God, and give to whomsoever has the need.Happiness—do something for no self-gain. A few breaths of life through you can uplift something for a moment. “I” has only one meaning—that you can do something for somebody. When “I” is for yourself you have wasted your life.”
Yogi Bhajan, 1/29/01

6 Likes

Good morning. I hope everyone has a great day and stays sober. You got this.

2 Likes