Motivation and meditation posts (Part 1)

6 Likes

Keep Sober and Carry.On.
Hand lettered print from my good friends at: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SunsetandCamdenCo

3 Likes

I really feel the AA though of the day. Also, you’re late today😉

Lol yes I was. Better late then never. Have a great day and I’m glad you find comfort in some of these readings.

1 Like

I ran into a few more readings then normal. Have a great day everyone.

5 Likes

You too! I love these.

Good morning everyone. I hoping for a nap today. One of those night where I couldnt the mind to stop racing. I hope you all have a sober safe weekend.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks @Butch. I read Paul’s letter to the corinthians at my mums funeral. It’s normally used for weddings but my dad wanted it read for mum. As for the one below it - this is so what I needed to read today and will be going in my journal for today x

2 Likes

5 Likes

This was the end of a quote which started something like, Come to me as your whole self with all your scars and I will tell you what I see.

The meditation was about wabi-sabi, a Japanese idea about accepting and embracing imperfection, it’s part of what makes things beautiful.

More info on wabi-sabi here:

@anon2074485 an explanation of your handle here too, what a lovely image :star_struck::sparkles:

3 Likes

Uploading: 4428EB57-47FE-4DCF-B0FF-3191922EA04D.jpeg…

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good sober Saturday morning to you☺️

Thanks hope you have a great day. Rainy cold day here but radio is on and it is cozy hanging with my kids.

1 Like

Sounds nice. I woke up to snow, freezing rain and now just rain falling on my skylight.

Rain in the morning and afternoon then snow now. Ugh.

1 Like

Soon we’ll be complaining about the heat. Or maybe it’ll just be me.

1 Like

4 Likes

Lol no we seem to want the opposite of what we get. I’m happy 60-75 degrees if I can find that all year round I would find a way to move there.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

3 Likes