Motivation and meditation posts

Good sober Saturday morning to you☺️

Thanks hope you have a great day. Rainy cold day here but radio is on and it is cozy hanging with my kids.

Sounds nice. I woke up to snow, freezing rain and now just rain falling on my skylight.

Rain in the morning and afternoon then snow now. Ugh.

Soon we’ll be complaining about the heat. Or maybe it’ll just be me.

Lol no we seem to want the opposite of what we get. I’m happy 60-75 degrees if I can find that all year round I would find a way to move there.

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

Going to this with my sister today, pretty excited because i know i need to get out more!

Love wabi-sabi!

Replace “Success” with “Sobriety”

When C. G. Jung was an old man, one of his students read John Bunyan’s Pilgrim’s Progress , and he asked Jung, “What has your pilgrimage really been?” Jung answered: “In my case Pilgrim’s Progress consisted in my having to climb down a thousand ladders until I could reach out my hand to the little clod of earth that I am.” [1] That’s a free man. We aren’t really free until we’re free from ourselves: our ego, our reputation, our self-image, our need to be right, our need to be successful, our need to have everything under control, even our need to be loved by others—or to think of ourselves as loving.

Good morning everyone

You might consider stopping when…

Good morning everyone

Good morning everyone. I hope you have a great sober day.

I definitely agree with the “keep it simple” page