Motivation and meditation posts (Part 1)

Same to you Rich.
I read the prayer of the day and a chill ran down my back. Think I’ll use this one! Thanks :grinning:

Love more

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I hope today is better then yesterday and prepares you for an even better tomorrow.

4 Likes

I think I’m going to give AA another chance tomorrow.

4 Likes

When I first went I wasn’t so sure about the whole thing. Now I look forward to meetings. I just went this morning. It’s not just about drinking but helping me to live life on life’s terms. How to live life without using my character defects and doing the right thing even when it hurts. I wish you the best. Let me know how it goes. Once you walk in it is a room full of ppl that want to see you succeed.

3 Likes

Thank you, I will.
Maybe I shouldn’t have gone to a step meeting for my first time. It was a really small group and it felt kind of uncomfortable and cold. It was downtown too, so maybe I’ll also try one in my neck of the woods. I’m going to start working out again too and keep myself occupied.

1 Like

My first meeting was in a small town in in northern lower Michigan. It was with a group of ppl that were really awesome. Since then I stay out of major cities and in the smaller towns by where I live. The dynamic is better. I like morning meetings with the older crowd. Night meetings are good but I just feel more comfortable at morning ones plus I work afternoons so it works out pretty good. Keep going you will find the one that works. It will all fall into place without even trying.

3 Likes

For me, not all meetings are the same. I am lucky, there are 400 meetings a week here within a 25 minute drive of where I live. I thought I would like Big Book meeting…I dont. I say shop around until you find a meeting you feel comfortable in

3 Likes

Hope you dont mind me putting this here. From 24 hours a day. Good reminder of step 12, and our importance in all of this

2 Likes

May be off topic but i use asmr with headphones to clear my mind and to sleep

1 Like

Gonna put the malcolm x quote on my wall :+1:

2 Likes

I hope everyone has a great and sober day.

5 Likes

I don’t get ASMR! But I haven’t tried it with headphones. Will give it a go.

1 Like

Good morning everyone. I hope today is a great day for you all.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

2 Likes

Took a walk to the library to pick up some new inspiration felt good!!

2 Likes

Thanks inspires me to take a visit to my local library!!

1 Like

For sure, so much knowledge and feel good in there you can get lost!

1 Like