Motivation!

Hey, i am on my 117 day , and i wanted to know, for all the people who have addiction, what is your motivation ? I am intrested :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not going back to Jail …
Keeping family and wife happy…
My Career…
Saving money

2 Likes

4 Likes

Pretty much what @Mephistopheles said, sobriety is the only option for me and I’ve finally realized that.

1 Like

To live actual life :heart:

4 Likes

Staying alive. Being able to enjoy everything life has to offer with a clear mind. Tired of feeling like death all the time…and on and on.

Sobering up has been the best decision I’ve ever made, and the idea of not being sober seems so foreign and unappealing to me now.

4 Likes

That skit is one of my all-time favorites.

2 Likes

Me too, lol… Jimmy and Justin together are pretty funny in anything; you can tell they really like each other.

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Literally the best decision I’ve ever made.

2 Likes

Life, happiness, the children in my life, freedom, fearless, exploring self and life and pushing boundaries to live and have fun to help others trust . This is just a fraction of mine

1 Like

I would like to die as a very very old lady :heart:

3 Likes

And you will !

3 Likes

And you will Claudia,as an old lady which has had a full life♥️

2 Likes

Hope so…my mom died too young and her mom as well :pensive:

2 Likes

I want to show up for my own life again and don’t hide away all the time.
I want to face my fears and not drink them away.
I don’t want to hurt myself all the time anymore and start to heal. (No more broken bones would be nice, too)
I want to be happy.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mother and grandma! I wish you a long and sober life :sunflower:

2 Likes