Move - Yoga Challenge (YWA)

Yoga With Adriene has a brand spankin’ new challenge to kick start 2022. Its for all levels, so if you’ve been saying you need to do yoga for years now, come on down to the mat and revel in this type of movement with moi!

Starts on Jan 2.

YEY :dizzy:

19 Likes

I am hopping on again. Damn it! This time I will freaking complete it! My mind needs it. My back and hips need it.

4 Likes

Yes! You can do it, let’s have fun!

205d916a87d7d7290368d5cca1aff52a

16 Likes

9 Likes

No matter how much yoga I do, I feel like I have the flexibility of a plastic dinosaur. But I think this is the first challenge on here that I’ll try to keep up with.
Im in!

3 Likes

Super! Easy does it, the hardest part is showing up, but once you pass this, its truly fantastic.

Fd172-1

5 Likes

Count me in :woman_in_lotus_position:t2:

4 Likes

oh sweet!!
yoga-pug

2 Likes

Love yoga with Adrien! I’ve been doing her 30 day challenge in January for at least the last 4- 5 years. She’s super easy to follow, she explains everything so well and she’s so easy-going.

4 Likes

Lovely stuff, I’m in :+1:

2 Likes

Ok im up for a new challenge. Im in.

2 Likes

Yes I’m in for this challenge.

2 Likes

Yessss. I’m in too!!

2 Likes

giphy

Agree , wonderful!

@Hailstrom
@Newlife5
@Lotusflower
@Cherry_Kisses

So motivating :star:

3 Likes

There is not officially a practice today, but make sure you click link above to get daily videos., or the youtube bell, but i dont love it. Anything to remind you of the new video. It helps.

I did this smooth one yesterday, and it felt right. A little practice to ease you in.

4 Likes

I’ll give it another shot :relaxed:

8 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Mel I will do this one today.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Breaking out this lady, which has basically been untouched since February.

3 Likes

I’m in! One of my goals this year is mobility, so this came at a perfect time!

2 Likes