Music that moved you...šŸŽ¼

This always get meā€¦

4 Likes

Fantastic! Extremely heartfeltā€¦

1 Like

Indeed. Gustavo makes some stunning compositions and always plays with his heart on the sleeve.

1 Like

I use to listen to this at work during high stress timesā€¦ The kiddos call it ā€œLoFiā€ā€¦i found the actually song once but with this mix and animation itā€™s relaxing. Enjoy hopelessly romantics!

Beautiful Jon. Made me think of Glenn Jones somehow. Very different but stillā€¦ Dunno.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a big Cash fan and this is his number that moves me the mostā€¦ the fragility in his voice hits me every time!

5 Likes

Was planning on posting that one as well Robster, thanksā€¦

1 Like

My head has this weird connection with music and I can change my mood pretty much instantly with a song. Itā€™s like drugs in my earphones :joy:

Pretty much any song dealing with sadness, heartbreak or struggle will move me and put me right back in one of those three categories. Thereā€™s certain songs I just canā€™t listen to as I do associate pretty major life events with those songs.

So, I stay away from that shit. Much prefer something more upbeat, positive, motivational and thatā€™s going to get me dancing (very poorly) on my own, and Iā€™ll pretty much listen to anything.

Having a very old Dad got me into the 60s, a mother who was younger than him got me into the 70s and 80s, and a sister who drilled 90s Indie and Pop music into my head and I now have a daughter forcing me to listen to Ava Max and Sia :joy:

My Spotify is a mixture of Elvis, Nine Inch Nails, Backstreet Boys and Billy Joel with a bit of DMX sprinkled on it :joy:

3 Likes

Much better than the nine inch nails original :+1:

This oneā€™s for my dead friend. Cranberries - Raining in my heart

4 Likes

Very coolā€¦

Definitely. Hes been inspiring me to play music alot more

2 Likes

Itā€™s about depression and suicide so be warned. Moved me tremendously.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Crazy i was feeling a real low earlier. Started bargaining and playing the tape in my head. Then this song came on and I identified with it.

Awesome stuff

1 Like