Music To Help You Heal

I love Jonny cash and cash especially relate to his cover of nine inch nails hurt. I don’t know how to link it though :grin:

Hurt one of my favorite covers by him. I posted it on here somewhere before. He does it better than NIN

Yeah I definitely prefer his, I’ll have to scroll through and find it, cheers :+1:

Think it was on this thread somewhere

I scrolled up through… Looks like it was NIN on this thread but would agree he definitely does it better.

1 Like

This one

Among million others…

4 Likes

I love this particular version :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

YouTube audio sucks. But it’s definitely a great cover on Spotify. I personally hate country music but I could listen to Cash all day on Spotify at work.

1 Like

One, Hurt, Devil’s right hand and one piece at a time are a couple of my favorites I listen to regular on Spotify

1 Like

I personally dont hate almost any music if its made with skills & heart. Anyway, ive noticed the same. My payed youtube is of better quality too :blush:
Ps. Halestorm has being played a lot lately… :wink:

1 Like

I’m gonna get you an autograph from her. I’m gonna ask my neighbor if he has an old yearbook and I’ll send you a pic of her and her bro.

This song hits me hard everytime I hear it. It’s so beautiful and has always been my go to when I feel like I need to be reminded how it was. :sunflower:

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I love the Foos. Especially the stripped back stuff.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Hell yes Shelby!!! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like