Must Have Supplements For Recovery!

@Leigh looks like we’ve been looking at the same research :smile_cat: i feel much better with my anxiety, depression and insomnia. Also, i dont get that heavy, empty feeling in my stomach… 16 days sober x

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I’ll need to come back to this to research. I don’t take anything but reading this list, a few supplements may help. I also want to quit unhealthy habits like sugar and diet soda, so maybe some of the anti craving benefits may help there too!

Thank you for all of this! I really needed it😁

1 Like

No problem! Glad it helped :smile:

https://talkingsober.com/t/interesting-article-nutritional-support-for-detox-and-not-relapsing/30744?u=whispywhinny

Thought this was a very good article too

1 Like

Awesome post! I’ve done a lot of research on supplements, but you found even more! I’m going to check into Sam-e and molybdenum.
:thinking::grinning:

1 Like

Haha thanks! Always happy to help :smile:

@Sams23. Here’s a good thread:)

1 Like

Just dug this up- may be interesting / useful for others :grinning:

1 Like

I’m taking B’s, magnesium, omegas, vit C, zinc …but now will look into a few more. Good list. Anyone else take supplements for helping body recovery? I feel like I was so unkind to my body for so long. Sorry body.

That heavy empty feeling, what is it? I sometimes get it. Always thought it was ant acid drugs.

Thank you for sharing this information!

Gaba is an awesome supplement. I give this to my 10 year old daughter because she has ADHD, ODD, SPD, OCD and DDS. It helps with anxiety and behavior outbursts.

Thanks for that tip,my son is 11 and gets angry and anxiety, and my anxiety is thru the roof at the moment,having to double dose on kalms tablets.:frowning:

Really good article,.thanks. I am gonna try kudzu and back to meetings