My 1 year ๐ŸŒŸsober๐ŸŒŸ gift to myself ๐ŸŒบ

Post has been deleted.

14 Likes

Thatโ€™s right hell yeah!!! With sobriety we can achieve those things that we always wanted to do in life. Congrats on your sobriety and keeping moving forward.

3 Likes

YOU GO GIRL WOW :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: so positive so powerful

1 Like

Good for you lady!! I had a similar realisation around my first 4 months. I have a good hub and two lovely boys but it was always me doing EVERYTHING!?! I realised that while ever I was sat at night chugging shed loads of booze down my neck they were happy because I was always there! House/meals and everything would all be done (raging functioning drinker). When I said,โ€hold on! Its delegation time boys!!!โ€ I remember coming on here just as you have and letting it out. I think I said something along the lines of,โ€ Mary poppins has left the fucking building!โ€ :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::rofl: now Iโ€™m nearly a year in 6 days and life is very very different. Itโ€™s me first! Youโ€™re going to be just fine my friend! :wink: it upsets folk when we change but they do learn to fit into the new you. Good luck on your ventures! I look forward to watching your journey :pray:t2::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! Keep working towards your dreams!!!:heart:

1 Like

Wow, that homeless shelter idea is awesome! Good for You!

1 Like

Go after it! Dreams are meant to be chased!

I have thought recently about starting my own accounting business (I am already and accountant), I wish you the best. In all aspects of life always try to do better for yourself!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Right fing on!!! Go get your dreams and f what anyone says GOOD JOB!!! :sunglasses::metal:t2:

2 Likes