My eating disorder

Hello,
I’m new. My eating disorder is destroying my life since i was 15 years old. 31 years later nothing really changed. I tried al lot of things but i keep binging and purging. I want a normal life and be happy with myself and my body. I don’t now if i am in de right place.

2 Likes

Hello. I was suffering from bulimia, too. Now I am over 2 months alright.

1 Like

Have faith in yourself and the process. I have recently started myself, I am a chronic overeater and binge eater. It has taken over most of my life. I dont want this for either of us. We can make it, if we trust the process and give over control.

1 Like

Thank you for being here :heart:

My reason for being here is very similar to yours. I’m fighting with food addiction and purging, I know the pain, the ugly and the shame. It’s not easy but being here has really helped me. This is an awesome community of people who understand addiction, that feeling trapped and unable to control yourself, the shame and the loss. These people have lived it and are healing just like you and we’re stronger together.

You must feel so exhausted, the fact you’ve been fighting it this long is truly a testament to your strength. And now your reaching out which is no small feat. You are powerful even if you don’t feel it all the time.

There are many awesome threads here that you’ll probably find helpful and so many genuine and beautiful souls ready to help you. Whenever your struggling, this community is here.

2 Likes