My first check in

I hear ya there i have done this a few times too! I think when your done you know your done! I have a son also so i understand, wanting to be a good example. And spend every precious moment completely there and not buzzed! You can do it! We have the most precious things to keep us focused!

1 Like

So @Melsober, how are you feeling? I’m on Day 8 but can’t wait to hit your mark:)

1 Like

I seriously feel great! Everyday feels better mentally and physically! And i have so much energy. And my workouts seem to be paying off. Congrats on being sober for 8days!!

4 Likes

We all can, and we all do. Welcome. I am happy that you are here.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Welcome Mel. You’ll find lots of support here and people willing to help who are going through similar life situations.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: i think this is a great support system :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the post, and welcome! While I may have a different addiction, I can still testify of the great community and people on this forum and site; we all understand each other no matter what we struggle with. The is the first time I have ever made it to the one-week mark :slight_smile: I have checked in a bit now and then along the way, and always received the support and motivation I needed (I can’t say enough nor thank them enough). I hope your experience is the same as mine! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on your first week! You should be really proud! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile: i look forward to watch and support your journey. Mel

1 Like

Same for you! :slight_smile:

Well done Mel! And welcome

Thanks for the welcome! Feeling great today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

Proud of myself to hit 17days! Feeling strong. Still working out and have more energy. Everyday im remembering all the things i enjoyed doing. And look forward to enjoying them once more. I think my timing was perfect as i stepped up at work. Which means im working more. Good distraction as well :slight_smile:

5 Likes

On day 20 think i had a dream about drinking but my mind fought this morning against it with so many reasons thats not going to happen. Im so happen its in the right place to know thats exactly what i dont want to do.
Im feeling really good. Continuing my workouts and feeling strong. Beginning to eat better as well. Im really becoming the old me i use to be. Im taking better care of myself. Finding joy in doing my nails and putting more of an effort in my appearance which only helps me to feel better. Im happy for all these new little things i did not even know would be a benefit to not drinking. :blush:

5 Likes

Congratulations & Welcome!!!

This is really awesome and I’m happy you are here ! It’s a journey and every step is important. Take care :fairy:t3:‍♀️:snail:

1 Like

Thank you both :blush: i love this forum! Helps me stay focus and inspired!

1 Like

On my three weeks today! Super proud of myself :slight_smile: Feeling very strong in my commitment still. Even though im sick and low energy!

7 Likes

3 weeks is huge! Great job!

1 Like