My first check in

Thanks so much! Im super proud :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats @Melsober and welcome. You have a great caring attitude keep it. I know you’ll be successful.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Everyday i feel so much more like who i was meant to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 23! Still here and sober. Like the peaceful calm sobriety has brought to my life. I also enjoy the being present moments for my son. Still working out! Eating healthier. I also enjoy how clear my mind is, i feel more quick with answers and solutions in my job.

1 Like

Do you want to share?yes

On day 26! Super proud of myself. Been a little low on energy still passing a cold. And have been working soooo much. Due to this some of my workouts have been missed. But off today and cant wait to get my full workout in. It made me feel like i was questioning whether i needed to do this. Which made me feel like i had to work harder at looking deeper. Which brought up a lot of regrets from my past. :frowning: i knew it wouldnt always be easy. But it has made it clearer that i have made the right decision.

2 Likes

Keep getting better at getting better, each and every day!

2 Likes

Never lose sight of this. When your resolve begins to falter, when you feel as if life is grinding you down, hold the line. Dig in. Clench your teeth, and your fists. Tuck your chin and keep swinging.

You will win.

2 Likes

Thanks for always having great wisdom and advice. Thats exactly what i had to do! I was searching and digging deep as if i was at war with myself. Like there is two sides of me.

Day 27 :slight_smile: Feeling super proud! Cant wait to get past my 30days as that will be me passing my record for being sober. I find my mind stronger when i able to be consistent with my workouts! But feeling good today and strong :slight_smile: I have also been trying to put some personal mental work in. I bought a journal to record my dreams and thoughts and the things i am proud about myself.

3 Likes

Day 29 feeling super stoked i made it this far. Feeling in great shape. Although i have caught another cold. And no down time been working like crazy! Still writing in my journal. And doing my workouts! Definitely feel like the anxiety and depression is gone. And no more self loathing after drinking! Nothing better than that! I do find that i am a quieter person sober. Which is crazy because everyone thought i was the loudest person they knew.

2 Likes

Day 33 woot! Woot! Been sick and working like crazy! But finally feeling better today! Did some baking made some banana chocolate chip bread :slight_smile: Cant wait for my workout tomorrow! Thanks all Mel

2 Likes

My 37 day. Last night my relationship of 2yrs ended which had nothing to do with alcohol. But he moved out. Not sure if it is due to me being clearer headed. Anyways its awfully quiet all i have time to do is think. Trying to keep my time filled. Did my workout and went for a walk. Had a hot bath. Now just trying to relax the rest of the evening! Thanks all still happy to be sober. Mel

3 Likes