My Good News is Now Bad News - But This Time I Know Not to Deal With it by Using

So I had a job offer to work as a home helper/housework type stuff. That was Thursday. This morning i get a call from her that they no longer need the help, and were eliminating the position. So, now, I’m unemployed again. This is so frustrating. The frustration and stress makes me want to use, but I’m remembering how I’ve been there and done that and using didn’t help in the past when I was stressed. Not happy about the news today, but I just have to press on in a healthy way. Good luck to anyone else out there on the job hunt!

12 Likes

That my friend, is what progress look likes! Great job!

3 Likes

Best of luck on finding a new job asap, buddy!

I’ve been there before don’t give up you’ll only be hurting yourself. I’ve done a lot of odd jobs and real jobs on Craigslist

Oh, that’s a good idea. I haven’t looked on Craigslist yet. I’ve been looking on Indeed, Monster, etc.

I live in California and I’ve found some really cool and easy stuff to do. 100 dollars per day is real easy on Craigslist. Sometimes it was a full day and sometimes four hours of easy work. I did best when I checked the surrounding areas/ cities and did it like 3 times a day