My Necklace 🦋

This necklace has a pendant that looks like a bullet. It says, “LAST ONE,” on one side &, “9 29 2019,” on the other side. Get it? :wink: I adore it. It’s an early birthday gift from myself. :birthday: It was delivered 2 days ago & I’ll certainly be wearing it daily. It feel really nice to wear a piece of jewlery daily that reminds me of my recovery. I’m totally in love with my recovery. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Love it…what a fantastic pendant!! I also wear necklaces daily that remind me of my journey. I have been adding pieces for anniversaries …I find it super meaningful. Thanks for sharing!! :heart:

6 Likes

Ooooooh its a SHINEY thing…ohh how i do love shiney things and Silver is my favourite :heart_eyes: i love your necklace!!
This is my new shiney thing its a lotus flower ring :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you, Sassy. I’d love to see & hear about your meaningful jewelry. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you! Wow! I absolutely adore your ring! I have a tattoo of a lotus. I love what they mean. They mean a lot to a lot of us addicts. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous ring. It’s absolutely stunning!

3 Likes

How lovely…mgreat birthday gift for yourself.

I’m with you on the silver shiny things @Starlight14 . Cant wait to get minenonce i hit my 1 year milestone :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you! Im actually thinking of getting a lotus tattoo for my first year soberversary :blush:

4 Likes

I have many Shineys lol xx

2 Likes

Thank you, Jazzy. I’m a silver girl too. When is your soberversary?

2 Likes

The beautiful chrysocolla (large green stone) I gifted myself for my 6th anniversary. It was made by MandiH here, a good friend. She also made the moonstone, which represents my grandson.

The charm I had made to commemorate my 5th anniversary. The amethyst is from my 4th and is my birthday stone, a sobriety stone and also opens the crown chakra…amethyst has always called strongly to me. The laboradite I wear for assistance in strength and change and warding off negative energy. And the mini chakra stones I picked up after that intense week of energy :poop: cleansing, to assist in it all flowing freely. :heart: My necklace feels very full circle now with the chrysocolla with its energy stabilizing properties.

The smaller necklace is my early journey and the moonstone is for my grandson, the amethyst for my daughter and the charms my beginning.

10 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: how beautiful

4 Likes

I love silver too. Now that I’m clean, I can actually buy jewelery for myself instead of spend just about every dollar on a damn substance that was killing me. I used to pawn my jewelry all the time. I’d buy it back, then I’d be at the pawn shop literally the next day to pawn it all over again…It was BEYOND embarrassing!

4 Likes

Soberversary is Aug 29th this year :blush:

3 Likes

When is your soberversary? :blush:

2 Likes

So glad you dont have to do that now, i can only look up to people like you who have been sober for so long, you are amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Its a ways off…dec 20th…im already woeking on my gift :wink:

2 Likes

Your doing amazing lady :heart:

3 Likes

Sassy, these are SO gorgeous & meaningful. :purple_heart::butterfly: I love that another addict made one of them for you! That makes it that much more special. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

4 Likes

Well, I’ll be putting your soberversary in my calendar, so I can congratulate you. :people_hugging::purple_heart: You’re awesome.

2 Likes

Okay, I’m putting your soberversary in my calendar. I’ll be congratulating you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes