My paintings in support of drug addicts: for their recovery and to encourage people to have more compassion for drug addicts

Thank you) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say you are so talented. :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

as a former heroin and crack addict who has been clean for 5 years and trying to reenter “polite” society number 7 really strikes a chord!

I’ve cleaned myself up, I’ve done everything I was told I had to do and yet they still won’t let me into their world!
I’m still seen as the scary untrustworthy junkie that will steal anything not nailed down and get people on drugs.

I’M SO SICK OF THE PREJUDICE!

2 Likes

I sympathize with you. It’s great that you were able to overcome and recover.

Don’t pay attention to people who despise you. They are foolish individuals. They only think they are good, but in reality… They are cruel and coldhearted; their contempt towards you reflects their own weakness and baseness. Their attitude towards you speaks about them, it comes from their own personal issues and their deep psychological problems. These are not healthy people, but wounded people.

You are strong. Keep moving forward on the path you have chosen, set goals for yourself, and achieve them (if you wish). Pursue your happiness and don’t pay attention to these ignorant people who criticize you for your past.

2 Likes