My small victory

Alright guys here is my small victory for the day yesterday on day 18 no heroin i had been out of the house 3 times so today i did what i said i was going to do i took all the advice given to me about my sore legs i sent to the store got the Gatorade, water, mio sport, magnesium, naproxen and some other necessities and Im proud I stuck to my word and took the advice, for some reason my cravings are out of control today so Im going to do some meditation here and take a hot bath it felt nice to run some errands with my dad and actually stretch my legs thanks to everyone for all the support and advice much love!!

39 Likes

Wow! You did big shopping!
You have made a solid plan. Enjoy the meditation and the bath!! :+1:

1 Like

That’s awesome! I hope you feel better soon! By the way, I have the same table/stand that you have that all the stuff is sitting on, lol!:crazy_face:

1 Like

@Kris10af1
18 days is amazing!! You should be proud of yourself!!

1 Like

You did great. It just gets better every day.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: Might not seem like a big deal but for me it is!! Usually it would be oh ok thanks for the advice I’ll do that tomorrow and tomorrow would come and go I realize now Im the only one responsible for me and my well being.

3 Likes

Me too I need all the prayers I can get! Opiates are a bitch! I hate that I love them but I really want to know the real me I haven’t known for 17 years! Haha it’s a good table!

2 Likes

Yesterday was 18 today is 19 but who’s counting? Haha! ME!!

1 Like

Thank you I need to hear that I feel like every now and then :heart::heart::heart:

Keep going!

Thank you!

Awesome , you are really stronge :muscle::wink:

1 Like

Thank you trying to really give it everything I’ve got this time around I really want this is just scary cause I know myself and I always fuck up

Thank you I dont feel very strong I feel really weak and lazy so i need that honestly thank u!

Excellent! You’re doing great, hang tough! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you so much Im really trying this time!

1 Like

I don’t know about you but I often feel better when I have a plan of action.

You took a big step today. Well done! Meditation has really helped me. I do it as often as I can. Stay well and keep coming back here x

2 Likes

Thank you so much Im trying to at least do a little something every day even if it’s something small, ther meditation is awesome helps my anxiety!!

1 Like

I’m really pleased for you :hugs:

1 Like

Today I spent over 4 hours studying for the postal exam I don’t remember the last time I did so much work Im kind of proud of myself :heart:

3 Likes