My small victory

Good Job and good luck on the test!!! You got this!!!
:mailbox_with_mail:

Thank you so much I haven’t scheduled the exam yet becsuse they really stressed making sure you adequately study for it the is an 80-90% fail rate so I really want to make sure I do it right!

I am sure you will deliver on time :grinning:!!!
LOL! I had to.

Hahaha PERFECT! thanks for the encouragement!

This morning I listened to a postive affirmation video and did a short stretching video and Im going to take this Sunday to rest and not feel bad about it #Trying

I got a 93 on my mail carrier test today!! Now lets hope a position opens near me!

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :tada::confetti_ball: :balloon:
I knew you would deliver the goods :email:
I am sure a position will open for you soon!!!

You are staring two new chapters in your life. That is soooooooo exciting!!!

Good Luck!!!:four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your confidence in me and support i know if i continue to do the right thing all will work out!

Well its been a long stressful process exams, interviews, driving record checks, multiple background checks, drug tests, etc. Almost 2 months and Im happy to say I got the job and I start orientation on Tuesday! Thanks for all the love and support xoxo

6 Likes

I’m so happy for you!!!
I never doubted you for a second :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you i couldn’t have done it with out your support and taking me down when I was so stressed out! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Congratulations :balloon::tada:!!!
Your gonna do great

1 Like

Thank you so much Im so excited :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I know you could have done it on your own… I’m just thankful you allowed me to be apart of it. I’m so proud of you, but more Importantly you should be proud of yourself :grinning::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Kris10af1

1 Like

Thanks sweetheart!!

Well done Kristen. Good for you!:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you it’s been a great day!!

1 Like

Yay for you! Congratulation :blush::tada:

1 Like

This has been such an awesome day!! Thank you so much! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like