My sobriety date

I probably dont need to share this, but I’ve always found meaning in numbers, and my sobriety date is 8.8.18
I like that they’re all 8’s and they also look like the infinity symbol turned sideways.
A sign that my sobriety should stay infinate.
Sounds stupid, but I am always asking for signs.
This will actually really help me stick with it.
Whatever helps right. Lol
:raised_hands::thinking:

11 Likes

Mines 1.2.18 and my birthday is December 18th… 12/18 so my birthday and sober birthday are 1218…:woman_teacher:t2:

4 Likes

I love using dates! Mine is 08/01/18, because it’s been 6 years since going vegan and for 5 years before that I was vegetarian. I’m still going strong with being vegan though, so I know I can be strong with this!

1 Like

I get the attraction to numbers, it makes a somewhat tangible connection. It is weird when things like that work out. The day I quit was very random, it was time and I quit. Later on I found that my 90 mark was on the anniversary of the worst day I had in the service, and my 6 month mark is on my Birthday. Random day to quit, or God helping me along the way, making my milestones even more meaningful.

2 Likes

You are not alone in regards to numbers. If that’s your thing and it works then keep it up!!! Congratz!!!

1 Like