My tenth day of sobriety

Ñam ñam I am hungry. Looks delicious I bet taste :+1:

1 Like

True, I didn’t think of that lol

1 Like

You’re damn straight pie is better. Pie is for sober people.

3 Likes

Wow well done you just have to take 1week at a time you’ll soon become addicted to not being addicted

2 Likes

Sobriety brings clarity of mind.

1 Like

Nope nope nope nope nope… Bad Rob!

1 Like

That is a beautiful pie that is definitely a pie, @Sobrietyadventurer. Do not let the temptation of cheesecake fallacies take that away from you! :heart:

1 Like

That pie is amazing, however the cheesecake is obviously a pie.

1 Like

I don’t even have a sweet tooth and I want some pie. Congratulations on ten days! Here’s to many more! :smile:

1 Like

I would have to say a cake, pie would have a pastry lid or completely made of pastry case and filled, a cheese cake is a cake, not only does it say it in the name but the base is made from buscuits and not pastry. Cheesecake is a CAKE for sure :slight_smile: just to add to the debate :joy:

2 Likes

Why… why… whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Damnit man.

1 Like

Where in the world is cheesecake not made with a Graham Cracker crust?! Honestly people!

2 Likes

Digestive buscuits here in the UK :wink:

1 Like

Barf! :nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

Congratulations in two weeks. It is two weeks, correct?

2 Likes

Yes! And thank you! It was a bit of a struggle today for me but I pulled through.

2 Likes

Take a deep breath, in through the nose. Do you smell it?

That’s the smell of victory.

Keep getting better at getting better each and every day!

2 Likes

Everyday we find ourselves having the obsession lifted. It then becomes about working a program of recovery. Putting down the drug or drink is hard but fortify yourself for the harder part which is staying clean and sober. Get in a program of sober people and you can do this! Keep going, day 15 next!

1 Like

Awesome!! Congeatz

1 Like

Congratulations!!! It is my 10th day also! Keep it going!!!

1 Like