My workouts

I used to workout indoors until drinking took priority, so ill just post my workout results. Better than drinking all those empty calories.

7 Likes

Well done mate

I’ve gone from an average of 12k steps a day to 18k steps as I’ve been able to play more sport in the past week

3 Likes

Thats a big increase!! Nice work!

I will say one of my favorite things about sobriety is no longer trying to outrun the extra 1200-1400 calories a day hungover. Now I can just enjoy fitness for it’s own sake and I don’t feel so much self loathing if I need to take a break.

3 Likes

Curious about those 1250 watts.

That was my best 5 sec effort. It was a year or 2 ago. I was doing a sprint workout. I have way better/more? fast twitch muscle fibers than slowtwitch.

I gotcha. I have no idea which fibers control the sprints. That’s really good though. I used to be a pretty good climber, even though I’m 6’7", but that was when I focused on “training”. Now I’m just a weekend warrior that occasionally does intervals when prepping for a century.

Damn dude!! You’re tall!!
The fast twitch are what sprinters use, or have more of. I go uphill like a rock! Its flat here in the midwest so i dont really have to worry about any climbing.

1 Like

If I only had a dollar for every time I heard that :joy::joy::joy: