Nature photos

One thing I’m learning about myself while getting sober is that being outdoors and in nature is very serene for me. I also love learning about new places. When i find something new that i think i might enjoy, i add it to my travel wish list. If anyone would like to share their favorite spot or place involving nature please share and describe where it is. For me its visiting my village pavilion in the heart of the 1000 islands in Alexandria Bay, NY

this is looking out to Boldt Castle

9 Likes

There is a nice nature photo tread allready. We love to see your photo’s there!

1 Like

Spread your wings

4 Likes

I noticed the exact same thing! Nature is my happy place! (As long as it’s not crowded with people, people are not my happy place lol)

6 Likes

Jungle Hut Beach Florida.

4 Likes

View from the Flagler Beach pier. Over 10 years sober from opiates. So I gave up one addiction for another. Today is my 5 th day alcohol free. Peace and love to everyone!

2 Likes

:poland: :heart::wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

That is a beautiful picture @Monkey

1 Like

Thank you its the view i have on the walk into town

1 Like

That’s one what I assume could be a tranquil and peaceful walk on a beautiful day, or perhaps chilly and really wet on a stormy day. Would be a great place for what (we call in Canada, unsure about there) a cabin to overlook the stormy days.

Its the beach view there’s a main road right beside it but the views are pleasant

Nice view Monkey! I wanted to bring another thread to your attention, one that’s currently active and has been going for quite a while:

(we’re trying to keep the forum somewhat tidy)

2 Likes