Need a reminder for the question why

heyy pants :slight_smile:

i deffinetly will.

i talked to my dad today and he knows ive gottin this far be4 and he said to just continue sober.

i put my dad through hell because of the addictions. i put my family through hell.

ooh the missery it brought

i remember steeling drinks of wine at 7 in the morning, getting drunk, going to my day program at 9 in the morning, hung over by 11am at my day program and then because i was hung over and pissy i attemted to walk about 15miles back home from my program. i got lucky my sisters friend picked me up about 2 hours in the walk back. then my sister had to drive to pick me up at her friends house. i was not a proud kid.

i swear, one day in the not so far past, it just clicked that family is everything and i havnt acted out on them scence even though i was still very much so obbsessed about pot and alcohol

im very well off with my attitude adjustments

as for my addiction i need to learn how to work my recovery as sober and recovery are a bit of 2 different things. thats where aa, na, and ts come in.

as it said on the wall in the halls, if i want to continue drinking thats my buissness. if i want to stop, thats OUR buissness.

bless you pants :slight_smile:
it is great hearing from you

1 Like

Powerful image. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

It’s good to hear from you as Well pal, I,'ve put my family through he’ll also. It feels so good not telling any lies anymore. I can’t believe that I used to live that way.
Keep it up m8. :+1::slight_smile:

3 Likes