Need positive affirmations and some kind words

I've been a pot head since I was 11, I'm now 27 years old. Last year I picked up meth, got sober and stayed clean for 9 and a half months. I'm making plans for recovery and my bounce back, getting everything in order. Just need to hear some words of encouragement.

Thank you and love you all.
7 Likes

Welcome. You are worth a sobet life. Believe that, work hard at sobriety, and your life will be full of peace and serenity

4 Likes

If you are feeling bad right now just remember that you never have to feel this way again

2 Likes

Maybe you’ve been something since age 11, but you don’t have to be that same thing, to age 99. You don’t even have to be that thing, tomorrow. People have an amazing capacity to grow, adapt, and change. You can decide to be better, and then work to be better. Do this, and you will be better. Better today than you were yesterday, and tomorrow, better still.

2 Likes

Welcome, have a look around. We are a friendly lot!:smile:

1 Like

Time for a change then!
Welcome! :+1:

1 Like

Only 27. That’s great. You have the opportunity to live a long sober life starting now. Good luck.

Welcome. Great that you have found your way to this app. If you reach out you will get a lot of help here and a lot of advices. People here are amazing…

Hey! Welcome.

One of my friends quit pot aged 30, having started at about 13. He had some freaky dreams for a while but it passed. He vapes to have something to do with his hands and also because he was a normal smoker too, so when he stopped smoking weed he started smoking more cigs. He’s getting the nicotine under control now he’s been clean for a while.

He is starting to build up his social life, is eating better, a healthy weight, sleeping better. He looks great. He’s loving life! It’s totally doable.

1 Like

This. Just perfect :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to this community!!! The fact you are posting here is a indicator of your longing for sobriety. Follow this light and you will find freedom

1 Like