Need prayers

I got really drunk may 15 for my birthday. I haven’t gotten drunk in months how ever I thought I’d be fine well I got drunk bcus I was pissed my mother in law was talking shit about me saying she always takes care of the baby so there was tension anyways I stopped letting them watch the baby and now they are very upset and said they called cps on me and are going to tell them how I got drunk I am not a bad mom I had a slip how ever I go to school I have a job and I take care of my baby I dont do drugs haven’t for a while been clean. Just worried me n husband moved out staying in hotel room trying to get a place of our own right now need prayers and encouragement

2 Likes

That sounds like a horrible situation to be in falling out with your mother in law. Any chance you could talk to her and explain your drinking was a one off ? It’s so hard trying to juggle work and be a mum wouldn’t it be nice to clear the air so you can get extra help and support with your baby x

1 Like

My own mom can help take care of the baby going back to them isn’t an option me n hubby have seen they just want to have control over our marriage and our baby it’s very tough. Our relationship is broken especially after they called cps

1 Like

I feel like a shitty person for getting drunk and doing dumb things. I hate myself forbit but I know easy does it and moving forward not taking a drink is the best way I can be better

I don’t pray in the traditional sense, but I will keep you in my thoughts. I hope things work out well for you.

1 Like