Needing help on day 1 of opiate wd

Sometimes in life we have to take time just for ourselves. Maybe detox is the right thing for you. Even though you’re 33 it’s not too late. You getting the help and becoming healthy and sober should be number 1. Detox could really help you. And you could be someone you only dreamed of after it all. It’s hard work but the outcome would be beautiful.

1 Like

Thank u, yes I used to do yoga 3-4 times a week. I hope to get back to that after this sickness goes away. Thank u tho.

The fatigue was no good. No energy at all, phone kept ringing texting, just didnt care to answer I got up walked around, feeling sick tho but more like just a pile of garbage like a loser. The depression was bad today. Body aches took lile two hot showers, baths, changed my clothes a few times, cant get comfortable its exhausting just to lay here geez

2 Likes

Thank u. No sleep at all despite melatonin and everything i just want to sleep

1 Like

Have you tried valerian root? I use Benadryl as well, but have been told that for some it makes their withdrawal symptoms worse. It doesn’t do that to me. Most medication that has PM in it is usually Benadryl. I buy a generic sleep aid from Walmart for .88 cents that is 50mg of Benadryl each pill I take 2 of them and melatonin. I’m also prescribed Lunesta but I have severe insomnia. I am trying to day 1 myself of Crystal and opiates. Found this APP and actually decided to look into the 12 steps. I slept one hour so I’m going to lay down, but I will see if I can figure out how to follow this thread.

1 Like

Thank you, I was up all night, I took my melotion and my anti anxiety med, still nothing, I’m goimg to try benadryl now. Still got the chills and aches in my legs and all over but its day three. I hoping if I get sleep I wanted to go to the gym tonight, then hot bath. Good luck girl its worth it, as we know the other side and found this app for help.

Thank you very much going to try to sleep again… here’s hoping… Thank u very much. I’ve made it three days I know the first week is physically hell, the chills, poos, and no sleep. It will be worth it. I know it. Thank u :blush:

1 Like

It did!! Thank you!! Haven’t laughed for a couple days. I finally got about 5 hours of sleep. Chills aren’t bad, but now I feel hot… ugh

Right. Whats paws have u heard of that? Or natural remedies that repair and replenish the mood?

My bad im on day 2… wth I just looked at my minute clock and its day two… dang it

Post acute withdrawal syndrome. Means even after the first theee days out of nowhere your going to feel like your having symptoms again.

1 Like

I’ve been where you are at. I’m 35. Also polysubstance abuser. I did pain pills for many years. Always orally. My wife left and took our two daughters away. I decided to quit pain pills. The withdrawals were so horendous I thought I was going to die. Two weeks later I was fine. It’s all a matter of how badly you want to quit. Don’t go it alone. It will pass though.

1 Like

Day 2 is huge. You’re actually doing this. Don’t crack, it’s almost over. Keep strong it’s going to get better. Congratulations for going this far

1 Like

Thank u very much. Today was no good, didn’t sleep at all last night, I feel lifeless, and hope this gets better soon. I definitley don’t want to stop now. Chills were horrible now getting hot and sweaty, this has been going on for years its unbelievable. Im happy I found this app til I physicslly feel better to get to a meeting and my head clears to make a long standing plan. Thank you all so much its been very helpful

Really? Is there natural remedies to help? I have zero energy and need to function like a human. This is awful. The worst yet. I quit cold turkey

1 Like

Thank you very much. I’ve always used them orally and have been using them for years it’s crazy to think how long I’ve was using them. I don’t want to go back and really want to have a happy functional life. Thank u all this app is great as I’ve been just laying around feeling awful.

How did u function at work?

Thank u I appreciate it, I have looked at some YouTube videos. Right now, this might sound crazy, because thats how I feel right now, but it looks easy for other people to overcome this, and right now seeing other people happy is offensive, yet inspiring… just an up and down kind of deal. Thank you tho. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I work 9-5 so there is no getting out of it, I’m just afraid people will notice

Yes I’ve been thinking of that, I’m not sure what my main plan is yet, but I know I desperately want to be done with this rollercoaster and live a happy life. :yellow_heart: thank u