Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Anybody watched the OA? Second series now on netflix anyone i ever ask hasnt seen or heard of it!

3 Likes

The original UK series?
Was brilliant. Didn’t get on with the US version

1 Like

Love. It set me on my cureent path of sobriety.
Big Mouth if you want to laugh.

1 Like

Yes!!! I had been waiting so long for the second season!!!

1 Like

The dawn wall. I love climbing movies

1 Like

There are 3 seasons now. And it was like watching my fucking life. How did Judd Apatow now? I wept at the end of quite a few episodes.
If i had only saw it sooner, i might still have my soul mate. Instead as usual i was a day late and a buck short. But I’m sober now, and i am grateful for that.

The OA has three seasons? The second one just came out?

1 Like

Dexter. I watched it back in the day when it came out (not sober). I started it all over again since i don’t remember any of it. It’s so damn good. Can’t stop.

3 Likes

Is that on Netflix now. I’ve been waiting to see that Tom Caldwell is one badass when it comes to climbing

1 Like

It is. He is. And free solo is on Hulu

1 Like

Seven seconds, wentworth, doctor foster - netflix
The act on hulu

1 Like

Wentworth is my fave!!!

1 Like

Me too!! Its so good!!

1 Like

I just watched the Ted Bundy Tapes, I Am A Killer, and now The Disappearance of Madilyn McCann.

5 Likes

Have you watched Mind Hunter? If you haven’t, you should check it out. Dramatization of the early work of the FBI Behavioral Science Unit, profiling incarcerated serial killers to help catch active killers.

2 Likes

Love Bosch. Great Amazon prime series.

1 Like

Ooh! I would like that.

1 Like

Little easter eggs throughout the first season on the BTK killer.

1 Like

Bloodline
Godless
The Fear
The Fall…
My opinion, all were good.

1 Like

The OA is good, if you like weird, mind bending sci-fi-ish, interdimensional travel kind of mystery story.

3 Likes