Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Just finished “The Dirt” Dark humor, lots of triggers. But enough laughs and history of The Crue. The book was better and I think I finished that in the same time as the movie 1:48 :skull_and_crossbones::metal::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

I watched that a week ago…and I loved it. I didn’t find the drugs and alcohol very triggering…probably because it was shown in a way that I would never want to be involved with. That is so NOT my lifestyle. I found the sex more off putting, but I had to remind myself that this was Motley Crue and the 80s!! LOL It was all rather funny but not overly glorifying it at all.

Watch a series you watched a long time ago and liked but never watched again. Always works for me.

Just finished 2nd series!!! Need the third!!

2 Likes

I’ve got a couple more episodes to go. It’s becoming very strange, but that’s why I love it!

I would love a 3rd season too! But let’s not wait 3 years this time!

2 Likes

Hopefully not! Way to long!

1 Like

Starting episode one, at your suggestion. I will let you know!

1 Like

I put that down in two evenings! Loved it! I have moved on toThe Highwaymen.

Hanna on amazon prime is good in my opinion so far. If you watched the killing and enjoyed that which i did, it’s the main two characters from that series that play the lead in Hanna

I absolutely loved watching Russian Doll! But also The Protector (Turkish serie, nice images and bit kitch in a good way). Now watching Save with ex-Dexter).

I re-watched Lost and Walking Dead. Binge watched really. First time I really understood both these series. I plan to binge watch a few more old favorites like the 100, Black Mirror etc…

I also loved Russian Doll. Best show I’ve seen in months. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just started Hanna on amazon prime it’s great so far!

1 Like

Peaky blinders for sure. You. Skins. Life after (only one season so far) flaked is about an alcoholic in the program. You can get a week free trial of showtime and binge watch shameless. On ur phone dowload a game called old school runescape

1 Like

We just binged on Walking Dead too.
Couldn’t believe how much we got out of it now that we are both sober. Like at times we both felt like we were watching for the first time :joy:

For people with Prime “comrade detective”. Not sure if it’s still available but hilarious.

Working my way thru season 2 of the OA. A friend said Victoria (from pbs) now on amazon prime is really good, because i loved The Crown. Apparently Hugh Grant is in A Very British Scandal on prime. Might check it out. I liked the Luther series a lot too.

Absentia on prime!

1 Like

I am really enjoying The Assassination of Versace. Darren Criss is great in the role.

1 Like

How’s Mindhunter?

1 Like