Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Today I binged Bodyguard. I’m such a fan of British police type shows. The characters always seem more “real” rather than super models in high heels. :grin:

2 Likes

Bosch is a great Amazon Prime series.

@Yoda-Stevie, I fully binged it in two nights! I can’t wait for the second season – really well done.

1 Like

Arent there 5 seasons? Im confused? :thinking:

Of Mindhunter? No. There is only one season, ten episodes. Unless I am missing something…

1 Like

Lol nevermind i thought you meant his comment right above yours of Bosch lol

1 Like

Can you please just delete my account?

Started watching Hannah last night on Prime. Good stuff.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to start that one.

1 Like

You can do it! (-:

Agreed it was awesome!

1 Like

Ricky Gervais’ After Life - first season released this year, 6 episodes; absolutely loved it, the story is about a guy who looses his wife and he becomes suicidal but with the support of co workers and random strangers he graduatley learns new things about himself, about life and frienship and how good life can be even after such tragic loss.

2 Likes

Loved that serie!

I have had one more episode to watch all week…it’s killing me not knowing how it ended. :slight_smile:

Absolutely amazing, while not over my brothers loss, one of my best, I mean best friend and one time boyfriend commited suicide just three days after talking to him. This helped me tremendeously. I was already a huge fan but this is something else. Highly recommend it. One night binge. Not enough.

Thank you @dot.dot.dot

2 Likes

Loved After Life with Ricky Gervais!

3 Likes

Im currently binging Stargate SG1 lol

1 Like

That’s on Netflix? How did i miss that one? Now i know what I’m doing after I go to my Friday night NA meeting

Not sure if it’s on netflix im watching it on prime video

If you like murder mysteries, I highly recommend Broadchurch.

1 Like