Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Stranger Things. The Haunting of Hill House. Both must sees.

5 Likes

Stranger things is a MUST SEE

5 Likes

The 100!!!

9 Likes

I loved: Sinner, The affair, Ozark, Breaking bad, Dark, Stranger things, The bridge, La casa de papel, Making a murderer.
:raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

I loved Call the Midwife. My husband, not so much.

2 Likes

Hahahaah, completely forgot bout that one . I liked it a lot . Also The Ubreakable Kmmy Shmidt!
Don’t wanna go to bunker :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I loved “Madmen” so much I about cried when my binge was over :joy:

We are watching “Suits” now and absolutely love it.

4 Likes

Has anyone said Schitts Creek yet?? Comedy excellence!!

13 Likes

My first love of tv series was Six feet under. Awesome! Netflix was relatively new then and I ordered it after it ended so I could watch it all at once. Few others like the British version of the Office etc. Otherwise I just flip through channels until I find something onteresting or watch documentaries on YouTube.
My real Netflix binge started late June th8s year at the height of my drinking. I watched pretty much anything that grab my attention.
Here is my favorites list as in order by date.

Breaking Bad
Mad Men
Weeds
Masters of Sex
Suits
The Staircase
Jane the Virgin- Yes even Telenovelas
Love
Easy
You Me Her
American Crime Story
Mindhunter
Wormwood
Deep Undecover
Auschwitz
World War II in Color
The Vietnam War
Ozatk
Grace and Frankie-Yes cheesy as hell
Glow
Marvel’s Jessica Jones
The Sinner
Narcos
The Blacklist
El Chapo
Queen of the South
Designated Survivor
Marvel’s Iron Fist
Shooter
Marvel’s Daredevil
Boduguard
The Affair
The Good Wife
The Client List
Forensic Files
Safe
Don’t Trust the B …
Eastsiders

Many documentaries and movies and series in between that I only watched an episode or two. Also I watch true crime compulsively.

@DarrenUK, thanks. I am on the Black Mirror binge since last night.Fantastic!

I will go down the list of all the suggestions.

Thank you guys!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I’ve now seen The Bridge, The Tunnel, and the original Danish The Bridge.

All great!!

2 Likes

Looks like the Stranger Things gets the common vote for the next binge.

3 Likes

I just finished the first season of Happy and loved it, but it is VERY lewd, VERY dark, and pretty gorey. It’s probably my favorite thing I’ve seen in a while though.

4 Likes

Wentworth is a good one as well

7 Likes

Wow! I just finished watching Black Mirror. Fantastic! If you are into futuristic stuff it is really good. I loved it. Thank you @DarrenUK for the recommendation.

Next up Stranger Things.

2 Likes

Loved BlackMirror. Can’t wait for the new season.
I’m in search of a new show too. Recently watched
The New Adventures Of Sabrina
Making of A Murderer

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed :+1::ok_hand:

Black mirror is awesome, has quite a punch, some episodes left me trembling !
Black Mirror one episode per day , some are for a week … Can’t binge it…

2 Likes

I could watch it everyday. Made it to my top 10 list. Cool concept.

2 Likes

What I like about Black Mirror is that each episode stands alone. So that way I can pick up and watch an episode here and there without worrying about story lines.

I LOVED the episode about the mom who put the chip into her daughter to “keep her safe”. Wow…could I ever relate to that. My daughter and I had a long discussion about it. She saw it solely from the daughter’s point of view and the invasion of privacy with it…but I kept trying to explain that it was all done out of love and fear. I couldnt’ say for sure that I wouldn’t do the same. I have been known to stalk my daughters with “find my iPhone” and then panick if I can’t find them (they aren’t connected to a wifi). It stresses me until their location does come up. I once worried that my one daughter left her phone at home so I pinged it to find it…it started pinging in the middle of her class!!! She was so mad at me. LOL

4 Likes

You have a valid concern but she also has a point about the privacy. I found that episode interesting. All episodes had some great projections about the future. The episode that the doctor can feel your pain struck a chord with me. I am a chronic pain sufferer, and experience deep depression but also a workaholic at the same. From outside I look normal. I would love my doctor to feel my backpain and the dark places that my mind takes me to.

2 Likes