Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I binged it, was too good to stop after one episode :wink:

2 Likes

@anon2074485 no bloody way !!! The episode @VSue mentioned got me worked up so hard like I was shaking … Damn kints , I saw a lot of shit in my life but I couldn’t hahahaahahahah binge black mirror … All kinda stuff ran trough my mind now …hahahaha …
The one with ratings was sick …

1 Like

Oh absolutely. I totally was with my daughter on the privacy thing but I wanted her to understand that parents (well, maybe just moms…) don’t do that because we are horrible control freaks but because we are scared.

Last year there was an episode of X-Files that I think was very Black Mirror like. There was hardly any dialogue, which was cool, but it was all about future (and not so future) technology. Fox and Scully were at a robotic run sushi restaurant and Fox’s order got all messed up so when the computer asked for a tip he declined. After that it was like all technology was out to get them. Scully had autonomous Uber that went berzerk. Her home security went on a rampage. Fox was getting attacked by drones. It was crazy. Then as soon as he gave in a paid the tip all went back to normal. And my husband wonders why I hate our Google Home!!! LOL

3 Likes

Yup, understandable. Maybe I have a sick mind bc I like this stuff ahahaha. I like to watch it, not more!!! Yes the rating one was sick. I’m concerned that this will come to us too some day. China is testing such a rating program already :open_mouth:
The one with the mechanical bees was disturbing too.

2 Likes

Ooooo. The mechanical bees!!!

1 Like

Hahaha yeah … Somethings rile me up ,my blood starts pumping …
Yeah read about that in China , and @VSue I don’t mean anything bad ,and I don’t have any children, but I think that fear does turn some in terrible control freaks or brings out the worst. Fear does that,and sometimes overshadows the original intention.

I am a big fan of Doctor Who and like the bees there also …

2 Likes

Never watched the Files, just saw fractions of it.
The mechanical bees . Yes. Liked it.
The nanotechnology is so advanced now that soon we will be chipped with pieces of dust not even a pill. As curious as I am about my genetics, I am scared about DNA testing.
This is a long and exciting topic. I could go on and on about it forever.

Don’t get me started ! Hahahaha, I stopped reading the news and bs like that the only thing that remains in that sense is something like science daily and stuff. I guess if we start a new thread would not be enough .
You hit a sweet spot.
Nn everyone.

1 Like

Agreed, Black Mirror is not a binge show for me as well.

1 Like

I am unable to watch one episode of something and continue later. I have to start over because I forget the key elements sometimes. So, I am a binge watcher regardless of the subject. Yes, a bit compulsive, I agree. Lol.

3 Likes

Gilmore Girls. Love the show.

3 Likes

Did I miss it or did no one mention Animal Kingdom yet? Ozark too. Haunting of Hill House except for the last episode. Just watch all the others and pretend it ends well.

I watch true crime obsessively. You are right. We are one decision away from being put away.

1 Like

Gilmore Girls, I got to give it a shot.

1 Like

Animal Kingdom is not available where I live. I loved Ozark. Not a big fan of paranormal stuff but thanks for the suggestion.

West Wng is a great show, I have seen it. It takes a lot of attention but also educated you in some areas. Great to learn something new everyday.

2 Likes

[Spolier alert if you haven’t seen Haunting of Hill House]
I loved most of the last episode. It was just a little too happy ending ish for me. I was scared to death from episode 1 on but then it felt a little hollow the way there was that positive spin at the end. Like the house should be somewhere you don’t want to die bc you then become a tortured soul. That’s what I wanted anyway. But it was a good series otherwise.

1 Like

Aww that’s brutal. It’s a good show. You can d/l torrents of it. I can pm you a site I use but you need a VPN or your internet provider may notice downloading pirated material.

Jane the Virgin! Lol it’s funny and dramatic night soap

2 Likes

Yes, I need to set up a vpn. I would appreciate the link.