Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Imagine how desperate I was to distract myself. It worked. Funny moments. Much better than drinking I figured.

So…Haunting of Hill House…I kept hearing about this so did some research on it. I found out it was a movie a bunch of years ago with Liam Neeson and Catherine Zeta Jones (The Haunting). That was NOT a great movie. How different is the show?

The Killing

1 Like

Just finished Stranger Things. I watched all episodes but not really my cup of tea. I am going to keep following the recommendations. Just started Travelers.

1 Like

Hmm, you might have a good point.

Btw, highly recommend Medal Of Honor.

Right! I did not disclose where was I getting the information about the new scientific discoveries. I read the published articles about related studies with the credentials, not newspapers or internet. Here is a link for Science Daily, as you stateds about addiction and notechnology.

Stay sober and curious, a little sceptical too. We should neve give up questioning.
Peace.

We should definitely start another thread about this.

1 Like

Adam ruins everything, Fuller House. Don’t judge me on the Fuller House. You either love it or hate it. I like the eighties nostalgia and shutting off my brain to giggle. Adam ruins everything is funny and you can learn stuff, too.

I just realized I never watched this or anything else on Netflix while not drinking/drunk. I get mixed reviews from friends regarding Stranger Things… people either absolutely love it or don’t get why people absolutely do haha. Watched one episode of Black Mirror last night… no opinion of it yet, will watch another tonight.

Yeah that’s it, my daily dose always. And yes, curious and a bit more sceptical cuz you know you type in honey I love you and you get thousand ads why honey is good for you , bad for you, waiting around the corner to take you away, planning terrorist attacks , damn I hate I honey now !
I am kinda embarrassed making new threads so please do :slight_smile: please

Sorry I never saw the movie so don’t know how they differ. And with your glowing recommendation, I probably never will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check out Kodi all the movies you ever wanted to watch.google it

Sorry guys, Travelers didn’t do it for me. Will post what I try tonight. Keep them coming!
No judging here. Ever. We are addicts. We should know better than anyone else that if it takes watching something silly keeps us from the bottle, the purpose served. It is a matter of taste and keeping the brain busy.
Hugs. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Another good one is “Atypical”, I really liked it.

3 Likes

Dexter is very binge worthy

3 Likes

Narcos, and Narcos Mexico. Well, I guess if your DOC is Cocaine, maybe not a good idea.

2 Likes

Have you seen Escaping Escobar ?

I havent, it’s on my list, it’s about a hit man of his in prison, right? Is it good?

Narcos is very good, on my top ten list. Also Escaping Escobar is great. I have not started Narcos Mexico yet. Highly recommend them. Let’s not forget El Chapo. Great binges, derived from true stories.

1 Like

Is Flaked still on there? Season 2 was pretty meh but Season 1 was really good. I watched it based on a recommendation from this board.

1 Like