Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

Not a series. But Ellen’s new standup is now out. Called “Relatable”. Was funny

3 Likes

Just saw that on Netflix suggestions last night. I will check it out. We need to laugh after all. :heart::heart::heart:

On the list. Thanks. :heart::heart::heart:

Tudors! Henry VIII power, sex, scandal :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@anon12657779
I am watching Ascension. I am enjoying it, a great binge. Just what I needed today. My kind of stuff. Thank you!

1 Like

Yes I enjoyed it. I do like a bit of scfi.

Narcos Mexico is good! All I will say is you will love Don Neto! I didn’t like El Chapo, thought the acting was really bad. Narcos Mexico season 2 will for sure be a lot of Chapo

I am going to watch Narcos Mexico. Narcos I loved, also Escobar. El Chapo was interesting as content, was boring at times but I still liked it. I lived in AZ and CA, which gave a different meaning to it.

I’m definitely gonna watch escaping Escobar, I actually was going to start it a few weeks ago and spaced on it. I got on a “better call Saul” binge missed most of last season, so got caught up

I can’t believe I haven’t seen anyone mention Star Trek Next Generation or The Good Place.

4 Likes

I am an original Star Track baby. It will stay that way for me. Just childhood stuff you know.
The Good Place was suggested and I started but not doing it for me.

Better Call Saul dissapointed me. After Breaking Bad, I couldn’t get into it.

It’s getting good!!! All the breaking bad characters coming into it big time!

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop watching it. I only stopped when I got too tired to read the subtitles.

Lol, right on I’ll check it out. Love me some cartel drama!

1 Like

Aww, I loved The Good Place. It’s hard finding a show sometimes. Currently on my watch list is The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Frontier but not getting into them.
Have you watched Once Upon A Time ?

2 Likes

Just got netflix…lol…yesterday. Last Kingdom is pretty good

7 Likes

Hurray! You are going to love, love, love it.
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Bill_Phillips
I realised I watched Love and actually liked it. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Just finished watching “Room” on Netflix. It was nominated for a bunch of awards and it’s so good.

2 Likes