Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I was on the fence on that one. You convinced me to check it out.

My husband and I started Making a Murderer this week- so good! Hoping for third seasons of Stranger Things, Atypical, and Ozark.

1 Like

I am going to give it another try. While I was browsing I came accross Wanted. 3 seasons so far. I guess it was the distraction fit for my distress around last few days. It was a good binge, somewhat funny too. :heart::heart::heart:

Ooops! I know someone who has all of Eleanor’s mannerisms and it makes the show so forking fun to watch.

2 Likes

Just finished Season 3 of Travellers. Outstanding

2 Likes

Alot have been mentioned here already, perhaps these havent.

Seven Seconds
Manhunt:unabomber

Update: Gave The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt another shot. Fell in love with the show, and boom, all four seasons done.

2 Likes

3rd season of Stranger Things is coming in the summer, if I recall correctly.

Just like how previous seasons pay tribute to classic 80s films/directors, I had read that season 3 will essentially be an homage to George Romero and “Dawn of the Dead”. I just about flipped when I read that, so excited for it.

1 Like

Right! I almost gave up on BCS (been watching it as it airs), and it is a very slow build-up. The first like…2 seasons are all backstory.

@LuluJo it does get good, I promise. If you liked BB, you’ll almost certainly like BCS…just takes a while to get its footing.

Just finished a show called “You”. Check it out.

1 Like

Yeeees, the stalker. I liked it. Good find. Lets put it on to good watch list for other members too.
:+1::+1::+1:

Love that show

1 Like

Loved it. It touched on so many aspects of human nature. The actors were really good too.

I also watched this show called “Wanted.” Kind of comedy-crime mix. Easy watch.
I realised I mentioned it before. Bad memory. Sorry.

I recently enjoyed Continuum, first two seasons were great. I finished it but the third and the fourth seasons did not speak to me.

1 Like

Need some future technology documentary.
Any suggestions?

Thank you for the recommendation. I will check add them to my list. I probably watch way too much TV now in my sobriety, but it’s been a safe enough distraction :slight_smile:

That is saving my sanity and sobriety. Enjoy.

1 Like

Can’t think of any to recommend, but I’ll be on the lookout for some next time I log in.

I liked The Affair and the Bodyguard.