Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I have watched so many gems on Netflix but two that I have watched recently that are absolutely hilarious are Derry Girls and Cuckoo. Shitts Creek is also a non stop laugh. I just started Good Girls tonight and it’s super good too!

2 Likes

Murder Mountain!!

Saw it a few days ago. i am obsessed with true crime.

1 Like

Haven’t seen it, but if you’re referring to booze, that’s how I felt watching the last season of Daredevil. At least one scene romanticizing booze in every episode. Hadn’t noticed that before.

(Still love the show…)

1 Like

Not sure if it’s on Netflix outside of the UK but The Trip is brilliant.

I just finished YOU as well. Very interesting.

2 Likes

Finally started Vikings

Well shittttttt :joy: its good!

3 Likes

Watching Lucifer. Not really watching, keeping it in the background and looking at it once a few minutes if I could gather my attention. Somewhat cheesy, light entertainment. Not something I can recommend. Merely a distraction.

Grimm! If you like supernatural

1 Like

Power, Stranger Things, The Punisher…

The movie Bright, with will Smith is pretty cool

Oh damn. You’re a lucky dude. The first like 4 seasons are epic. It kinda falls off after that. I stopped watching like halfway through last season. I need to catch up

1 Like

Just binged You. And Black Mirror and of course American Horror Story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Man Vikings. Vikings.

Anyone watched Outlaw King?

Do you guys get a show called Luther? It’s brilliant!

2 Likes

Root Cause on Netflix, if you’ve ever had a root canal prepare to be worried.

The Office

2 Likes

Oh man. Watched Luther a while ago. It’s a dark show but “brilliant” is the right word. :+1:

1 Like

Just finished off Titans in 2 days. Great series