Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

I would recommend “you”

1 Like

Awww, thanks! I recommend you, too. :blush:

2 Likes

Lucifer. Good entertainment.

Love lucifer. Can’t wait for series 4

2 Likes

All true crime docs, the staircase, making a murderer, evil genius, the innocent man. And lots of stand up.

1 Like

The reworking of Battlestar Galactica.

Ok, number 6 is a cylon out to destroy the human race. But she’s pretty hot…

2 Likes

We just finished Peaky Blinders. Loved it! and now here I am looking for suggestions…

2 Likes

Hi Bill, oh thanks for noticing! Wondered if anyone would! yeah I haven’t been around much. Went on a retreat with She Recovers to celebrate my one year sober date in November, and have online groups with those ladies that took my time away from you all. I still go back and stalk you all. Especially love the memes :joy:.

2 Likes

YOU, GOODGIRLS. are good series!!!

Can’t remember if these are on Netflix but Mr Robot and True Detective are good.

Grace and Frankie , its fun and well written. The handmaids tail.

3 Likes

The Alienist is excellent.

1 Like

I started that got halfway through the first series and gave up because it didn’t seem to go anywhere. is it worth hanging in then Bill?

You
Orphan black
Vampire diaries

1 Like

The French cop show Spiral used to be on Netflix; now it’s on Hulu, but it’s excellent and worth a binge. The Good Place s1 and Mindhunter s1 are also really good. Also enjoyed The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, The Haunting of Hill House, Ozark (super stressful, warning you right now), and GLOW.

Fight World. Docuseries that examines martial arts in different regions and how the culture influences the art, and the art influences the culture:

Mexico: western boxing

Thailand: Muay Thai

Myanmar: Lethwei

Senegal: wrestling

Israel: Krav Maga.

1 Like

Just binged The Sinner with Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman. Pissed season 2 isn’t on demand or Netflix yet

Said this before, but look no further. The Punisher is by far the best series ever. Over and out!

Watch ‘charged’ its so so good. If you need inspiration this is for you. Its about a bloke called eduardo garcia who was hiking and touched a live 2400 volt cable. Please watch it.

It’s Hulu, but anyone else catch the season finale of The Good Place this week? Wrecked me. :exploding_head: :two_hearts: #nospoilers

1 Like