Netflix Hulu HBO Apple etc….. binge ideas please!

:laughing: Honestly im so disappointed with it Emilie…ive got the last episode left to watch so il watch it but yeah its done my head in to be honest lol the acting is far superior to the actual story so at least theres that…

1 Like

You are too far to turn back now. Jodi Foster tried to save it and came close but ultimately they didn’t tie up all the stories they introduced and they didn’t hook me enough to make me hope for another season.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t watch another season. The first season was super disturbing but amazing too…i was so impressed with that one but this is just frustrating…too much suspense and not enough revelation lol

1 Like

The original True Detective was amazing. This was meh.

3 Likes

I can never get that time back :laughing:

2 Likes

I watched Nickelodeon every day when I was younger. Literally grew up on these shows, so sad to see some of this behind the scenes stuff

3 Likes

Love this one. Funny and sad at the same time. Deep too. Two seasons available on Britbox (while it’s Irish)

2 Likes

I just watched The Queen’s Gambit. It was pretty awesome. There is quite a bit of substance abuse in it but also some fellowship sobriety support throughout the film. It’s about a renegade troublemaking female professional chess player in the 1960s & 70s. Very well done.

7 Likes

Baby Reindeer… My kind of weird. Emotional, funny, shocking, raw, visceral…

Can’t wait to see how it turns out in the end…

TW for the show, check themes beforehand.

3 Likes

I binged the two seasons in less than a week. I watched it on ITV X for free. I honestly hope there will be another season.

I enjoyed it immensely, but some people could find some of it triggering I think. You have to be able to see past the hard part of sobriety to see the funny side of it.
:squid:

1 Like

Next season of Lower Decks will be the last season :pensive: damn I love this show
I’m currently on the season 5 of Discovery. So far so good. It will be the last one too.
But there is a good news :sweat_smile: SNW has been renewed for a fourth season :vulcan_salute:t2:

1 Like

OH.MY.GOD. Thanks for posting. I just finished ep. 8 and I don’t know what to do with my life :smile: It was an amazing series.

3 Likes

I just got done with Fallout .its based off 9f the game its a post-apocalyptic game / tv series. And i got done with twisted metal that was a good series too

I found out it is based on a Chinese series of books considered their gift to literature. I am hoping for at least one more season.

1 Like

Fallout on Prime is my current obsession. Crazy as f@#k and thoroughly entertaining. Any Walton Goggins fans here?

5 Likes

I had just started Fallout this evening, so far, good!

2 Likes

Me too! I’ve read season 2 has not been officially confirmed yet, but the creators gave a little teaser in an interview, so I’m hopeful. My plan is to read the books while I’m waiting. I would recommend Manifest series.

2 Likes

Thank you for that ray of hope. I will read the series of books one day but I am deeply into a 500 page book authored by Thich Nhat Hanh, Old Path White Clouds. Btw,watching Fallout on Prime now,really like it. Have a blessed day @IamSophie !

3 Likes

Ive just started this…

1 Like

It’s quite intense. The humour only makes it more sad I feel. I enjoyed it, but it left me with a lot of thoughts and anger on behalf of people in general!

2 Likes